what's the worst line your BF told you which got him in trouble?

we all have our mistakes when we talk, right? but there are some mistakes which seem unforgivable or very prone to bad reactions from the person hearing it. well this is what happened to me and my bf. he told me to wear my "green lacoste poloshirt" on our next date. the problem is, i dont have a green lacoste shirt! i was really mad at him for saying that and i accused him for thinking about somebody else. in the end, we just laghed about it though because he's quite on the "forgetful" side.
@amgine (226)
couldnt really remember anything specific. but mostly when he lies to me and i find out.
oh, so sad about that. i really cry whenever i find out that my boyfriend is lying to me. :(
That is pretty funny. My husband has never done anything like that since we have been together but he has said dumb things to other people and about their kids. I get embarrassed and apoligize. I warn people now that he may say something and he probably don't mean to say it but he don't think before he talks a lot of them time when he is drinking.
yeah, now that i think about it, its funny. but at that moment i was really mad and jealous because i thought he was thinking of someone else! it really made me furious!