For Canadians - what is your internet / phone service provider? Bell, Rogers etc

@LittleMel (14055)
I'm thinking to switch my phone and internet service to a different company, both home and business. I had a lot of people referring me to different companies than Bell, but I thought I'd like to ask your opinions here too. Please share your experience good or bad with any company. Your opinion will be highly appreciated
@tad1fan (3373)
I go with Aliant.....I have what they call ultra high speed internet,fullphone service with long distance in Canada and the states for $100 a month and yes,it's worth it.....my savings per month in long distance is between 1 and 2 thousand.....
@LittleMel (14055)
thanks for sharing this. are you in Ontario? and how long have you been with them? care to share their phone #?
@tad1fan (3373)
I am in New Brunswick,have been with them for at least 7 years or more the number is 1-866-425-4268
@LittleMel (14055)
thanks a lot! I'll see if they have branch here:)
@VotreAmie (3037)
When I lived in Montreal Canada, my internet provider was sympatico. I think sypmatico belongs to Bell... I'm not sure though... But I had many problems with sympatico. I remember I had work to do on the internet and I had deadlines to respect. I would call the service many times at night because I had problems with my connection and I was so frustrated because I wouldn't send my work on time. I don't know if they are better now as I left Canada two years ago. I remember a friend of mine told me to switch to Videotron that she thought worked better.
@LittleMel (14055)
Ok another one Videotron. Thanks I'll look it up online. I also got a quote from Rogers too which is way cheaper than Bell for the same service. In September my contract with Bell will expire and I will have the chance to change service.