What was your favorite childhood toy? Litebrite? Easy bake? Slinky?

I was watching vH1's 100 most favorite childhood toys from back in the day. It really brought back memories as I watched that show. My favorite was litebrite and play doh. Monopoly, life, scrabble (still my favorite) were all on the list. Remember slip n slide? I never had one or used one but it looked like a lot of fun back in the day. Fellas, how about the G.I. Joe? Ladies, how many barbies did you own? That show put a smile on my face!
Oh man, that sounds like a fun countdown... Let's see, when I was younger, Transformers and Ninja Turtles were big... I had a ton of G.I. Joe's, loved to play board games and such, too. My favorite toy, though, was my Power Wheels truck. I remember I was, or about 7 or 8 and wanted to be like the trucks in the Monster Truck rallies. So I dug up the backyard to build a dirt ramp to jump that Power Wheel off, only to have it flip and me land on my head... *sigh* fun times...
I have three brothers but I could never get into that transformers stuff. Isn't a movie supposed to come out for transformers this year? I loved the ninja turtles....we had the nintendo game back in the day for the ninja turtles. I liked donatello (spelling?) because he had the long stick (LMAO). I meant the weapon...he he.
@wenkinnoc (483)
I had a toy duck on a piece of string that I would take with me everywhere. i went to Turkey on holiday with my parents aged 4 and guess what? yep, the damn duck came too! lol
LOL...that's so cute! I had a duck tales toy that I carried EVERYWHERE I went! It was so bad that the stuffed toy went from white to grey because it was so dirty!
@xkaraix (596)
My favourite toys were my Ninja Turtles. Krang was my favourite of them but I wish he'd been squishier. I also really liked Dino Riders but they didn't last very long (only 14 episodes), so I didn't get to see my toys in action much :(
Oh I was terribly spoiled growing up. I had way to many favorites myself. I loved my metal wheeled skates. They were so noisy and I thought they were diamonds and pearls. I loved my metal slinky as well I would play on the steps for hours at a time. I had the best time on my sit and spin. Even when I was way to big for it. I loved to eat my play doh as well. I guess this is why I love salt so much.
@lightningMD (5932)
I would have to dsay my favorite toy as a kid was my bike. We didnt play inside much. We played football,basketball,baseball. In the winter we played hockey and ice fished. Or we played forts in the barn. my momused to have to drag me inside at night.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
No barbies. i liked different board games. I also liked lego. My mom would draw us the greatest paperdolls. I also liked to read a lot