Best friend award #5

@mssnow (9493)
Each week I award one person the best friend award. This week it is going to a man. He's a cool dude. lol He treats me like a princess and makes sure I get lizard steaks and cockroach gravy. Hes funny and he makes me laugh. Lets give it up for the Lord himself ~~~~~~~~~~~~LordWarWizard~~~~~~~~~~ Everyone congratulate him for being a great friend. If you would like to see last weeks award go here: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1062018.aspx To make this legit, I'm going to ask a question. How many people do you consider your best friend on mylot?
@Darkwing (21588)
Wooohooo, way to go Wizzy!!! A worthy winner of Snow's Best Friend Award. Snow, that's a really great decision. Wiz helps me out a lot too... he's great, and his discussions are always very interesting. I don't know how he does it, but "give us a tip, Wiz!" lol. Hmmmm, I think I'll leave the lizard steaks and cockroach gravy to you, Snow. I've got a thing about cockroaches, where I cringe and feel quite ill.
@mssnow (9493)
awww but they don't hurt you. lol they just destroy your home lol. I hate to say this but i know alot about cockroaches lol.
@Darkwing (21588)
No, they won't directly harm you, but I had to have my flat in Germany fumigated four times because of them, and had to throw a lot of foodstuffs away because they had contaminated it. Ewwwww, I hate to even think about them. I had two young kids out there, one of 3 years when I left here and the other 11/2. All I was worried about was their health.
Geez thanks!
@LittleMel (14051)
Congrats to the best friend award recipient. I'm guessing he's got a farm of cockroach and lizard, enough for the whole year steak and gravy supply :) I consider less than 10 people are my best friends in mylot. I only have 1 best friend in real life so having almost 10 in mylot is pretty good for me.
@mssnow (9493)
Wow thats great mel. I'm not sure about a farm lol. Could be though. Thanks :)
Thanks LittleMel!
@gabs8513 (48712)
Hey Wiz congratulations to you and I do hope that you will be a Gentleman and accept this Award Gracefully
@mssnow (9493)
He will probably throw a cream pie at me lol Hi gabs thanks for stopping by :) xx
@gabs8513 (48712)
Hahahaha well never mind suppose to be good for the Complexion lol xxxx
;-)
@byfaithonly (10716)
Congratulations Wizard nice to know we are in good company :) For any who don't know him LordWarWizard is dinomite in a wizard suit - great friend, and and entertaining guy... Snow I can't believe Wizard wasn't among the first if not the first but hahaha I got one up on the wizkid - I do have a hard time keeping up with him or getting one over on him but thank you dear for awarding me before him - it may be the one and only time I beat the Wizard at anything.
Exactly! I thought I would be the first too, Faith! HAHA :P
@mssnow (9493)
Well if faith ever has the best friend award she could make you first :P:P
@byfaithonly (10716)
OH no, no way, nada, not me - I'm the one that hates doing 'best responses' because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If I did that and gave Wizard the first then I would hurt you snow.... nope not doing it - but I commend and thank you dear for doing it.
Took you long enough and I am hurt! :P
@byfaithonly (10716)
Oh Wizard don't be hurt, everyone needs a little humility now and then... Grandma Faith is patting you on the back both for job well done and comfort to her hurt mysterious friend :)
@mssnow (9493)
I could always take it back. *sticks my tongue out at him*
@byfaithonly (10716)
No don't do that snow he deserves it - LOL but we sure can poke fun at him, just so we don't get him mad then it'll be the 'rath of wizard' :)
Hi Snow, Just wanted to drop by to say Congratulations to LordWarWizzard for getting the Best Friend Award!
@mssnow (9493)
Thanks teddy. I shoulda given it to you as he seems very unappreciative of it :P:P
Thanks!
LoL Snow, I bet he does appreciate it! Your more then welcome LordWarWizzard!
@aprilgrl (4460)
Way to go LordWarWizard for the Best Freind Award you deserve it.
^^
@mummymo (23707)
Hey Congratulations Wizzy! Good choice snow - he really is one of the good guys and he always makes me laugh too!
;-)
@mskzalameda (4036)
cool! you have a best friend list? yeah great! I have checked the other discussions and its pretty cool! congrats to the recipient mr. wizzy! job well done! ;)
:)
@lols189 (4797)
well done lord war for the best friend award. i have about 8 best friends on mylot