My mom was rushed....

@vanities (11387)
Davao, Philippines
to the hospital last friday due to stroke as what have been diagnosed by the doctor, its her first time to be sick for how many years that it seems so serious and first time also to be hospitalized..shes so healthy then ..and im not expecting it from her no highblood pressure since and all the lab tests was normal except for the lipid profile which i dont know have no result yet... shes been there for one day only...and the doctor have told me that there are so many types of strokes, hers was on the muscle i guess or something, whatever..now she is at home and recuperating ..its my first time to log in here for 6 days i guess...im so worried with my mom hope she will be okay... i need all your prayers for my mom ..ill be here for just a couple of minutes i guess and check some emails..
@Darkwing (21588)
Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's stroke. These things come as such a shock when the victim has had little or no illness all their life. I hope it turns out not to be too bad a stroke and that she's fully functional afterwards. My prayers are with you both, for a full and speedy recovery, and we look forward to you being back here in Mylot for a little longer, soon. Brightest Blessings for a full and speedy recovery, and prayers that it turns out only to be a mild stroke which will not affect her activeness. xoxox
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
Its just a mild stroke i guess since she had recovered after one day, but the doctor prohibited here to exert effort or to be stressed out .. thanks Darkwing...she is recovering i guess ...
@Darkwing (21588)
You're very welcome, so added to the prayer will be that she doesn't suffer any more strokes once recovered fully from this one. Be strong. x
@Darkwing (21588)
Thank you for BR my friend, and do please keep us up to date with how your Mum is progressing. xx
@tad1fan (3373)
I'm way behind on my emails and am very late for this but I wish you all the luck with your mother and her health and yes,my prayers are with you
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
thanks tad1fan..its a blow to me actually..i mean the illness of my mom its so unexpected..shes in a pink of health last year and have just her executive check up last sept 2006 and shes fine ..very healthy and its kind of a shock to me..
@tad1fan (3373)
Like they say,"You never know what tomorrow will bring".....I hope she's doing ok
@subathra (3519)
I could understand the pain you will be having due to your mothers illness.definitly i will pray for your mothers early recovery and wish she could be normal as before.Since its her first stroke you have be very careful in future in taking care of her.Take care..
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah i will definitely take care of her shes been with me since i got married..thanks subathra and take care too..
i'm so sorry. i hope she fully recovers and i will keep her in my prayers. Take care
@vanities (11387)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah i think she is now with Gods help.. im worried sick about here actually its her first major illness for 71 years...thanks dedicated_28 ...