When is it time for a female to loose the 2-piece bathing suit for a one piece?

I would like answers from both a female and male's perspective.
@webeishere (36377)
One piece? Why? hahahaha. Stick with the bikini until you're totally out of shape. I find women with pudgy bellys wearing bikinis and they still look good with it. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I would say that when they no longer think they should show off their bodies. There are many fit women who wear one pieces because they don't believe in showing off their bodies. And, I've also seen some pretty overweight people wearing one pieces who are not ashamed. For me, I have worn a one piece since I was about twelve even though I was still in pretty good shape.
Oops, I meant to say "I see plenty of pretty overweight people wearing two pieces and are not ashamed".
I think it's fine for a person to be proud of themselves. It's not up to me when they lose it or not. I think society has play enough of a bad role in fashion. Most people would think when she had a tire around her gut. I personally would never wear a 2 piece. I know I have my limits on shaming myself. I wear a pretty one piece with no back and my swim trunks. This is because I have nothing to show the world. I teach my daughter to respect herself and cover up. No one wants to see all of her goodies. I also think with all the skin and bones walking around there should be a bit more covering up. For the respect alone. Woman already know what others want when they wear nothing. will he still want you tomorrow? if you have over 400 pounds of love. It's your pride and joy to cover it up. You really don't want others to see your goodies.