Can't wait:

I am a football fan and I can't wait for the upcoming season, are there any football fans on mylot and what teams do you like? I like the Eagles, the Colts and Patriots.
Well, I'm not a football fan. I'm not a fan of any kind of sport that has to do with a round shaped object of any kind. Baseball, softball, volleyball, football, basketball, soccer, golf, or anything else where a ball is used. It's just not one of those things I ever got interested in or liked. I'm sure it has some psychological profile attached to it but I never was so interested in it that I had to pursue the issue. My husband, on the other hand, is a nut for sports. I have had to endure the television turned up to its potential, putting him 'in' the game of whatever he was watching. He truly is a fan. I find more productive activities to perform while he is in the midst of his games. He's a big Cowboy fan, of course being from Texas. They are 'his boys'. UGH! I guess I'm just a girly girl who enjoys cleaning house, decorating, writing and other creative things. I'll leave the sports to you guys.....
@speedy1279 (2667)
I'm with you. I can't wait for football season to begin. I am more of a college fan than I am a pro fan. But the pro team that I like are buccaneers, dolphins, jaguars. Yes I am from Florida so I follow the Florida teams. Then for the college teams. My all time favorite is Alabama Crimson Tide followed by Florida State University.