Yeah Kenny!

@worldwise1 (14887)
I was wondering if anyone watched the Country Music Awards last night. They put on a really good show. I was pleased to see Kenny chesney do the opening number. I just hate that I missed seeing him win the award for Best Entertainer of the Year (for the third year in a row). We were having a storm and everything went out so I had to turn the tv off. I had to get my hanky when Taylor Swift sang her "Tim McGraw" song and got to meet him face-to-face.
@stephcjh (32328)
I watched the country music awards last night. I did see Kenny Chesnea sing also. I also seen him get his award too. It is hard to believe he has stuck it out and won for three years in a row but he deserves it. We had a storm here also but our power stayed on, thank God. I was teary when Tim McGraw sand his new song for the fallen soldiers. The whole audience went silent and teary when he got done and showed the families behind him.
@worldwise1 (14887)
Hi stepcjh. Yes that was very touching. So was the tribute to the Virginia students that were murdered.
@lightningMD (5932)
I didnt get to watch the awards. We have no tv service. That is so cool that Taylor was able to meet Tim McGraw. I am very impressed with her talent. So fill me in. Who else won what? Any big surprises? Who else preformed?
@worldwise1 (14887)
Hi lightningMD. Gosh, there were so many performers! Brooks & Dunn-who won for the 14th time for best duo. I was deeply touched when Trace Adkins won. You could just see how humbled he was. John Legend accompanied Big and Rich on the piano. Carrie Underwood won two awards. She is really beautiful. And of course Tim McGraw sang. Also Faith Hill introduced a brand new song. It was a lovely night. Oh, I almost forgot, Toby Keith was accompanied by scantily-clad dancers in hard hats which got a good joke from Reba.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That was one of the best parts of the show to me was hearing and seeing Kenny Chesney sing. he's one of my favorite singers.
@KrisNY (7592)
Kenny always rocks the house- I love that he gets to preform first most shows- I was so excited to see him win Entertainer of the Year again- He is sure entertaining! I love watching him live! He is great! I wanted him to win Male vocalist of the year- I can't believe that Brad Paisley won it- I like Brad- But I think Kenny is much better! It was a rocking night-
@UDDERONES (888)
Ok I could talk about the awards show all day. I was happy that Kenny won, even though I was routing for Tim McGraw he is my favorite. Then Kenny second. So if Tim couldn't win it I was happy for Kenny. I loved how Taylor Swift sang the Tim McGraw song (she had never met him before she said this on the red carpet) and she went down and sang right in front of him. At the end she introduced herself to Tim. That was so precious. I also especially liked Tim singing a song he had just written called "If you read this" about fallen soldiers and at the end he had the families of the fallen soldiers on there. It was so good. Faith Hill sang a new song that is going to be on her greatest hits cd that comes out soon. It was called Lost. I loved that song.
@carolscash (9500)
I missed the awards show last night but I am sure glad that Kenny won Best Entertainer of The Year again. He is so hot and so good at what he does!! He continually does a great job on his albums and videos! He is going to win many more awards before his career comes to a halt. I am glad to know that Toby Keith own an award too! I really like him and I think that he goes unnoticed some times.