Does Insecurity means that you are loosing your trust upon that person..???!!!

@diillu (5130)
I think insecurity towards your partner usually ocuurs when people starts not trusting their partner..what do you say..1!!??
@taurean83 (505)
Yes this is somewhat true,Insecurity in relationship takes place when you start suspecting your partner,well reason can be anything but mainly when you stop trusting them.This suspect could be anything from other girlfriend or anything but I think you shouldn't let this thing happen in your life,it ruins the whole relationship,As main base of relationship is trust and understanding.When you stop trusting means You are getting away from that person and finally it ends up in separation.
@diillu (5130)
I agree with you..thanks for the response ;P
Insecurity usually comes from within yourself due to past experiences. Has your partner given you reasons not to trust him/her? If they have, then maybe you should think about why you're in the relationship. However, if they haven't given you a reason to doubt them, then you should try to give that person the benefit of the doubt. It's not easy, but if you really love that person, you should try to.
@diillu (5130)
oHK..thanks..alot..!!!