Nervousness.org members

Who else here are members of nervousness.org? I'm a mail art addict and wondered if there were anyone from that community knocking around over here. It used to be a very thriving site before some significant changes happened, causing all activity to occur within the forums. That's okay, though. So, anyone else from there over here?
I was on nervousness.org for a while. I don't have time for it anymore. It was a little disappointing when so many things either didn't work out or didn't come through.
I agree - I still have about five missing projects from when the main site was still running. I had over 200 feedback points, none of which were neutral or negative, on there and working in the forums seems to make that accomplishment meaningless. I can't seem to hook up with mail artists that are reliable through the forums.