How many of you work with rude co-workers???

I started a new job in Jan. and my 5 co-workers are just so rude that I work with. Don't get me wrong a few are nice, but when I mess up or they THINK I mess up they go to my other co-worker and talk about me, and I can hear them. I like my new job and my boss and what I do, but I hate when these co-workers are just so rude. They are very outspoken and you can't ever be right. Very frustrating. Do you work with people like this??? How do you cope or handle them?
@stephcjh (32327)
I cannot stand to work out in the workplace any longer because of that crap. I get so sick and tired of rude people. If I ever have to go back out there inthe real world and work again, I will more than likely go off on someone. I pitty them. there is no excuse for people to be so rude to one another and if they do not like who they work with, then stay away from one another so you don't makethe other person feel miserable at their job. I have went to my boss and tried to get things worked out but it only got worse. Alot of my co-workers were outspoken also but I got tired of it and told them what I thought also. I get sick of being treated like a dog. I don't deserve it. I couldn't cope or handle them until I got as far as I could away from all of them. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this also.
Thanks, there just isn't any excuse for this. I thought about going to my boss, but I am sure it won't do any good. It would be me (they would turn it around on me). I don't even think they realize how rude they are.
@stephcjh (32327)
Your right. There is no excuse for it at all. People litterally drove me nuts and I was about to go off. I loved my jobs also but couldn't stand the people any more. My boss didn't make things better for me either. It only got worse for me. I tried everything that I could possibly do before I finally broke and couldn't take no more of it. I was making good money and had insurance, but now I am home working online for a little bit of money because I cannot take their crap no more.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I have had this problem, the most recent was just last fall I quit a job I'd had for 3 years because of people like this - it just builds and builds some people just don't care about anyone. I feel much better now because it was causing a lot of stress for me.