Do you belive people when they say they want INNER BEAUTY rather than OUTER,,..?

@diillu (5128)
I don't want to sound rude but i find ridiculous when people say that all they care is inner beauty for if their gf/bf was ugly they would never have fallen for them in first place..though i do support that inner beauty is for forever..and outer beauty fades away.but still..!!! What do you think..???
well I myself go for inner beauty. If I don't find someone attractive right away thats fine with me because then I get to know them and if i like them after getting to know them then so be it. I have always been this way and to tell you the truth I have never dated someone good looking that was also great on the insid. Most people that are beautiful are way to into themselves for their own good and unless they find someone the same way they will never be happy. People can grow on you and just because you don't think they are hot at first site doesn't mean you won't find them attractive. i have a friend who married a man that she would NEVER have dated just because he is a bigger guy and now look they are happy because she found the inner good in him rather than shooting him down at first site.
@diillu (5128)
good to know people like you and you have got enough reasons to believe but I have seen many cases where looks too play important role in a relationship..
Well I guess it depends on the person but I find alot of times(not always) but alot people that aren't quite as happy as they should be with theirself think they need perfection from someone else eventough they are very attractive
@diillu (5128)
Creaticve mind..I just totally agree with you,,,..I was just hoping this answer..thanks alot..
This is a fact: People are attracted to whats on the outside HOWEVER, people fall in love with whats on the inside. You can never LOVE someone becuase of the way they look. You love them becuase of how they are.
Obviously there's no one answer. Everybody's different and some people who say they only care about inner beauty are B. S.ing. My husband was anything but handsome, physically, but he was the most intelligent person I ever met, as well as being honest, and gentle. If he had been handsome it would have been a bonus, but I think if you love someone and are with them long enough, you can see beauty where other people might miss it.