Are there some things people do that make you get on edge?

Are there some habits some friends or neighbors have that make you kind of on edge? Like someone who keeps..clearing their throat or something? One of my difficult things to overlook is when someone starts clicking their pen..They are sitting next to me and we are both suppose to be listening to a discussion but they keep clicking and clicking their pen. I find myself praying ..Please Lord help her stop this..please please please..Does she stop..and I know it's because God wants me to learn to rise above this sound..so I try to use the clicking as some kind of background beat;)+
@nonew3 (1941)
This one female friend of mine kept rocking back and forth constantly, and fast...rock rock rock rock rock...while she and I were both on the bus at the same time. I ended up having to say to her, "For the love of God, would you please STOP DOING THAT? It is driving me CRAZY!" LOL She looked at me like, "What's YOUR problem?" LOL Stuff like this makes public transportation barrels of fun sometimes.
I would get aggrevated with that too;) You were kind about it and let her know nicely enough;)+
@nonew3 (1941)
Isn't public transportation FUN? It's funner than fun to be a captive audience like that. I was kind of stuck on there until either I or she would get off the bus. I could have slapped her around and cussed at her at the top of my lungs, but that would have only led to my being kicked off the bus and being slapped with police assault charges. LOL