Ex Husband Woes

@leeesa (886)
My daughter graduates from pre-school on Friday and they are having a little ceremony, complete with caps and gowns. Up until today, I knew that my ex and his girlfriend would be there. Ok, I can be civil for an hour and deal with it, even knowing that they were having an affair while we were still married. Well today, I found out that her parents are also going to be there! WTH? She isn't their granddaughter! I am worried that I will be minimized to nothing and won't get to share in my daughter's special day. Am I just being silly? How would you handle this?
I know this really hurts..you can't even enjoy your daughter graduating from pre-school..but if you really want to get at them..bring someone..and laugh..as much as possible..speak to them if you can stand it..this will get to them more then anything.. Remember they have to live with their selves..I do believe that in life ...we get paid back..one way or the other.."Believe me"...this will happen...so, hold your head up high..bring a friend..don't go alone..and laugh..smile a lot..even if it kills you!..
@leeesa (886)
Thanks...that's good advice. A friend said she'd pimp out her husband so I could bring a hot guy, but I just couldn't do it! lol