Online Friends

Do you have online friends? Who do you consider online friends and have you ever had the chance to meet any of them in person? What are the differences in your relationship with your online friends and your friends in real life aside from being with them physically?I have online friends from my own forum and an attachment parenting board. I was able to meet some members of my forum but in the attachment parenting board, I haven't because I am the only member who's from the Philippines. I learn a lot from them and sometimes I feel that they know me better than my real life friends. How about you?
@cnetboss (2477)
I have some online friends. I have met some of them in real life and they are fine.
Thank you - Thank you from the heart
Thank you very much for your response. It's nice to know that there are still people who likes to keep it real even online. It's sad to see relationships created online only to be broken when one or both created some lies and end up losing something really precious. I hope there'll be more real friendships that started online.
@jc_star10 (954)
I have some online friends. And I must say, that they are much more considerate than your real life friends. Maybe because we can't see each other, and we don't know how is their life in exact. So, they able to give much more objective opinions in everything, than your own friends. I don't get the chance to meet them in person, maybe someday.
Hi there! Thank you very much for your response. I agree about online friends giving a much more objective advices and opinions about lots of things. I also hope to meet my online friends in person too. Maybe if I have enough money to travel.
@collstarx (1177)
Yes , I have many online friends, I am chat with yahoo messenger for connet with my online friends, and how about you , my friends ? Best regards
Hi there! Thank you very much for your response. I used to have lots of chat buddies before when I was still single. It's a nice way to find friends from differnet countries and be in touch with lots of different cultures. I have posted my own response together with my question, thank you for asking.