Have you seen Spider-man's girlfriend?

Spidey's girlfriend - The new figurine of Mary Jane, Spiderman's girlfriend, put out by Marvel Comics
@Katlady2 (9920)
The Marvel Comics new figurine, that is. I was just watching Extra, and they showed the latest figurine of Mary Jane, Spidey's girlfriend. And boy, oh boy, are they showing her in an entirely new light! Personally, I think she looks like a tart! (and not the pastry kind! LOL) She is in a very revealing top, and her unmentionables are showing above her jeans. From what I read from several different blog sites, a lot of people are pretty upset and disgusted about it. But you know what the funny thing is? According to Marvel Comics, they are sold out of Mary Jane ALREADY! Go figure. Check out the photo I've added, and decide for yourself.
@ElicBxn (60884)
Honestly, from reading Spiderman from way back when they killed his blonde girlfriend off & intoducing Mary Jane - she always was more "out there." She always dressed more revelingly & seemed to be Peter's opposite. I thought they were a cute match.
@Katlady2 (9920)
But I still think the one from way back when wasn't nearly as "tarty" as the new one. LOL
@pyewacket (44036)
Oh my goodness...she does look like a tart...uh..strawberry? Cherry? LOL---so if people are upset by it though..why is it sold out..??
@Katlady2 (9920)
I was thinking more along the lines of sour apple. LOL The question you asked is the exact thing that the people were asking on tv. So obviously, not everyone is upset about it. And I think some people are fibbing about not liking it. LOL
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hahahaha Kat well I will agree with you but that is how it is today lol But at least she is not showing her B**bs all over the place lol I mean that is the latest Craze isn't half Dressed lol Hugs to you
@Katlady2 (9920)
LOL! I don't know....if you could see her from the front, she's just about out of her top. I couldn't find a picture that showed her from that angle, but I'm still looking.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hahaha no I guess I didn't lol