Is there something I can do?

Ok so a few weeks ago my spouse came home a bit upset, at first I didn't ask about it but after a bit I wanted to know what his deal was. It turns out he found out that his best friend is using meth again. It hurt him to find this out becasue he told his friend if he ever found out that he went back to using meth that would be the end of their friendship. They have been friends since they were kids and I am sad to see their friendship end but at the same time understand why he ended it. I hate seeing him so hurt over this and I wonder if there is anything I can do to help him feel better.
@huilee (1010)
Well, i guess u can be there to support him... I dun think u can do much... But letting him knw u r there for him no matter what is good enough... At least seeing u is comforting ya... =)
thanks for the advice, I just hate seeing him so bummed about it all.
@huilee (1010)
Yah, i guess i can understand... But if u cant do anything, just staying by his side would be good... If not, prepare and whip up a good meal for him? Tt will be encouraging too... =)