vacation place

@alilswt (388)
what is your favorite vacation place? i don't have one i have yet to go on vacation so i could use some ideas
@Ravenladyj (22937)
Well that depends...going to visit family in Ohio or California is a vacation for me and I love it...but I also love goin down to the islands for vacation too....I've been to St.Lucia once and loved it and I've been to Jamaica 4 or 5 times and really really love it there! If you are thinkin about an island type vacation, why not try a cruise that stops in various ports at various islands so you can get a taste of each? Or find a vacation that suits one of your hobbies for example...Like if you like hiking, try something near or on the mountains...if you like water activities try something near the ocean or sea etc..
@alilswt (388)
thanks that is a good idea
@emma412 (1156)
Well if you're looking in the US I would definitely recommend anywhere on the gulf coast of Florida (like pensacola). The ocean there is beautiful! And if you time it right and go in May before Memorial Day, it's not too busy! Key West is also beautiful but a little expensive. Bermuda is another beautiful place to visit. The country and the ocean are both amazing. London is great too. I loved doing all the touristy things like Big Ben and the tower bridge.