Will you please rate my new blog?

My New Blog - Here is my new blog and I would love to exchange comments with you on your blog. Thanks!
Hi everyone, I finally broke down (LOL) and created a blog for the first time. Please name one thing you either like or dislike about it and why. I appreciate your input. If anyone wants to exchange comments, just post one on my blog, and leave me your blog link so that I can do the same. http://www.findcash.blogspot.com (also added to my profile)!
@PsychoDude (2018)
• Netherlands
Well, what to say... yet another money making blog, where would you say yourself though does your blog distinguish itself from the millions of others out there already?
@zodiac73 (119)
Quote: "Well, what to say... yet another money making blog" /endQuote That's not Yet Another Money Making Blog... this is: www.YAMMBQ.blogspot.com (Yet Another Money Making Blog Quest) ahh .. you see I put the quest bit in there :P OP, your blog shows promise, just keep adding quality content and as the other poster points out, set yourself head and shoulders above the rest. This is what I aim to do with mine matey :-D
That is pretty funny and a good blog you have going there. I will take it to heart to do some of the great suggestions that have been given to me already.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I don't have a blog but yours looks really good. best of luck to you with it.
I guess everything is a work in progress, at least with me. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks? LOL You have to start somewhere, and it is an evolving process. I hope to list more of my good programs soon.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I might come back and join it myself
@Jennifer21 (2476)
I like your blog, it is very good. If you have the free time, take a look at my fashion blog at www.yourguidetofashion.blogspot.com
@maddysmommy (16233)
I like the colors you have used and that you've added pictures.
Jennifer, you have a very nice blog, complete with pretty pictures, and I have left you a comment on your blog there. Thanks for your input here and on my blog as well. http://www.findcash.blogspot.com
@legbamel (179)
Very nice! It's much better, having a better variety of posts. Will you be updating with results from these programs? I think that's what ends up drawing people to your blog - not only offering up the opportunities but proving to them how well they work. It's a much more effective way to convince people to sign up for something!
That is a wonderful idea that I will surely entertain as I find the time to continue updating like this. Just creating and maintaining a blog, plus my 1000 Hits A Day System is very time-consuming. I have to learn how to attach the proof of payment, but thanks for the advice!
@mari610 (360)
i left my comment on your blog, under the name partnership. Also you'll find my url there as well. Good Luck with your blogging.
I am pretty new to blogging, but mine is evolving. I appreciate your input here, and on my blog too. Thanks!
@maddysmommy (16233)
I like the green, would be nice to see some pictures on there.
Yes, you are so right and I need to learn how to do just that and plan to. MyLot, AdLandPro, blogging, and a lot of this is all pretty new to me, but earning "green" is not, I am just finding more ways to do it more readily.
Looking good there runningman. I've had a quick glace through right now (still trying to wake up here lol) and I've bookmarked it for a more in depth look later on today. I may even join some of your programs too lol. I too just started up a new blog, although it's one I started to chronicle my fitness goals, and I've been wondering whether or not to ask my Mylot friends t take a look at it. We shall see lol.
I have been hearing a lot lately about how effective blogs are at marketing whatever it is you want to. The more people who visit your blog the better, and if we each comment on one another's blogs, it helps draw attention and more visitors to them, and thus more activity and referrals, so what is your blog???
@JackBravo (970)
i think more descriptions of the programs - there are lots of blogs with just a list of things to join - it doesn't really help. check out http://www.cashquests.com/ She actually has a blog on blogger itself taht's amking her about a grand a week, then decided to buy her own domain name. Her blog is pretty useful.
A very good blog runningman. It is clearly written and easy on the eye. I am not interested in making money this way but for those who are you have supplied alot of information. Good luck with this and happy blogging.