I just saw a new Christian thriller...

@mjsdls (1840)
I thought this was a great movie. I have never seen a Christian film like this. You wouldn't even know it was a Christian film if you were not a Christian, not until near the end. It was decent as far as no s** scenes and I do not remember hearing no cussing. It was action packed and kept you on the edged wondering what will happen next. This was done by Ted Dekker - a new movie house is coming out soon. Check his website out. http://teddekker.com/?content=home
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
this sounds really interesting. He has a neat website also.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I've never heard of Ted Dekker and checked out the site and have never heard of any of these movies - I am going to watch for them though, I'm always looking for Christian movies.
@mjsdls (1840)
This was very different from any Christian movies I had ever seen. I really did enjoy it. It keep me on the edge of the set wondering what was going to happen next.
@mjsdls (1840)
I heard about him through the 700 club. I never heard of him until last week.
@mamacathie (3929)
Oh, it is great when we can actually watch a movie and it be Christian and none of that nasty stuff in it. We have to have a tv guardian to bleep out all the bad stuff so we can even watch regular tv. I will check out this site. Thanks.
@mjsdls (1840)
I have been wanting to get one of those. I have not had the money, just about all my money goes to my sons schooling. I need to get one so my son can watch ET and superman. I never realize how much cussing their was in these movies until I got them and tried to watch them with my son. I grew up watching these movies and don't remember such language.
There is so much bad language in anything any more that ours is working all the time. My son and his family and my daughter and her family have the dvd with it in it and they can run tv thru it and it does the same thing.
@BunGirl (2639)
So what was the name of the movie you saw? I'd like to add it to my NetFlix list...
@mjsdls (1840)
Oh I forgot to give it, LOL, sorry. It is "Thr3e". Was really a cool movie.
@BunGirl (2639)
Hmm... don't think I've heard of that one. Thanks! I'm off to add it to my list.