Aliens?

@alilswt (388)
do you think there is life other than earth? do you believe in the possibility of aliens?
Hello alilswt! Yes, I believe in Aliens. The universe is HUGE and there are so many places we have not yet explored. I find it hard to believe that Earth is the ONLY planet that has some sort of life form. I don't belive in little green men, running around with big black eyes and a big head but I definately believe that WE are not the only living creatures surviving in this Universe.
@alilswt (388)
yea i think it would be a waist of space
@SmokePiff (437)
i sure do think there are aliens. just don't see how some people think we are the on;y ones out there when we still haven't even seen everything thats on earth yet
@alilswt (388)
that is so true
@Gorgeous24 (1092)
Of ocurse I think there is another life out there it would be crazy not too. I dont know if there little green monsters But im sure there are creatures we are unbeknownst to in this world.
@alilswt (388)
yea i think there has to be something
I believe in the possibility of alien life. I find it hard to think that the planet Earth is the only place in the universe with the correct conditions for life. Perhaps like sci fi books some may be silicon based rather than carbon based. I expect it could well be only minute forms of life but that would still count to me. I like to fantasise about larger aliens reaching earth but don't expect it will happen in my lifetime so I will never know. Like the 4400 was based on, what happens to all the suddenly missing people? I am not quite sure how it fits in with my thinking of God but we had to fit in evolution so I expect we can manage alien life. Sorry if this gets in twice the link did not appear to work.
@alilswt (388)
it is a very big universe
I think there is a possibility of other life forms out there, especially with these planets they are finding with water and stuff. I don't know if the 'aliens' will be like in the movies, but I do think there could be living organisms somewhere in the universe
@alilswt (388)
i agree
@nicolecab (923)
I believe there is another life form some where out there. There are so many unexplained mystories that are still left here on earth that have no explaiontion execpt it must have been an alien. I do not see why god would create eight other planets and not put a life form on them.