Do you agree with gay marriage?

and how much do you support this?
@SmokePiff (437)
yes i do agree with it. dont see how can say someone else can't get married to someone who they love. i mean if they're happy wit the person go for it. they let micheal jackson get married why shouldn't a homosexual beable to get married
@Gorgeous24 (1092)
Times have changed drastically since our parents time and each day we are evloving more & more. YES I DO AGREE WITH GAY MARRIAGES, arent they human just like a heterosexual? YES! Did they have a mother who gave birth to them? YES! Do they pay the same taxes as we heterosexual people? YES! So why the heck shouldnt they be allowed to get married just because in the bible it says only a man & woman can marry, thats to me isnt a good reasoning for it. IM ALL FOR GAY MARRIAGES 100%
@hmike_d (1529)
Literally, it's not the proper way of marriage. Because man is only for the woman and vice versa. It's a sacrament and is being effected by man and woman and neither man and another man. Now, these days came with such a kind of relationships, events, scenarios. As evident enough that we see gays now, it's not that i dont support gay marriage. I would like to make a point to support for a FREE living. It's a matter of how you stand up your life, and you must be free to decide for your lifestyle. Unless gay mariage became crime of which should be banned..lol
I think that all people should be allowed to get married if they so wish. I may not be gay so I do not have a huge opinion on it either way but I do think that you love who you love and that is that. To deny Gay marriages is the same as denying Interracial Marriages as there are just as many that do not support that as well. Race mixing is allowed because that would be Racial Discrimination but the Gay Marriages should also be allowed as the Gay population is a MINORITY and should be protected by the law as such. The only difference is that the Gay population does not have Rev. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, NAACP, etc... to fight for their cause nor do they have the population the others do. Anyways this is just my opinion, and it is out there so take it as you will and have a great day!!!
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I support them completely! Every human has the right to have official marriage with the person he loves in dependence of the gender.