Larry King Live

@tyc415 (5706)
Tonight on Larry King Live he has the 3 finalist, Apolo, Laila and Joey. Their dance partners are on with them now. Apolo did day that when the show is over he is sure that he will not be able to make the tour with the dancers because of his demanding schedule. Fixing to hear from Len now. They have Len in a different studio and the dancers can not talk to him, they don't want any unfair talking to the judge from any of them. Right now Larry King is using the "Do not speak until spoken to" venue.
@gewcew23 (8011)
I don't know who I want to win. I was hoping Cheryl would win again. I love to watch her dance, and she has a great attitude and personality to go with it. Who do you want to win? I wish I could watch it but I don't have cable or satilite.
@tyc415 (5706)
I would love to see Laila win and if not her then Joey. There is something about Apolo and his partner that I just don't care about. I think it is her more so than him. I did cheer for him in the olympics during some of his speed skating that I watched. LOL Yes, I also love to watch Cheryl dance. To me when the dancers turn the dancing into "raunchy" dancing as Len calls it, I don't care for that. That is not ball room dancing. Ball room dancing is graceful and sexy not raunchy. Sorry you were not able to see that show tonight. I did learn that Laila was engaged and going to be married soon. I didn't know that.