Is there something you want to ask the LORD?

@kbkbooks (7030)
When we pass into Heaven, we are supposed to be like Jesus and have more knowledge about the things that really matter. When something is troubling me or I have a question about why life is the way it is, I quite often get over worrying by saying to myself..."In the light of eternity, it will not matter." Even if I question things in life now, many of them will simply not matter in the light of eternity... and if they do, I will have all the knowledge God knows I will need.
• Brazil
I would like to ask to Jesus that illuminates the head of ours lead in the Parents.To ask also that illuminates the people immodest, corrupt, that you/they do they to think that are stealing of their siblings and that that is not going alone prejudir her,it will harm the parents where she lives.To ask to Jesus that lights up not only my parents, more all lead them of all of the countries of the world.It is finally to ask the humanity that you/they live in peace, without cruelty without war.Helping always each other,because we are all siblings.That JESUS illuminates all hearts,that it illuminates the PLANETA TERRA.
@kbkbooks (7030)
These are good ideas and beautiful thoughts.
I'm not sure there are really any answers that I could comprehend. We're all curious about our new world when we get to experience it but I'm not at all certain I really ever WANT to have this world explained!
@kbkbooks (7030)
Indeed, because once we are there, it is not going to really matter.
i simply ask the Lord for protection in my family && keep us away from any temptation and danger..