what's up with the wedding?

@alilswt (388)
i can't believe Burk at the wedding poor Kristina what do you think about it?
I am pissed. I can not believe he left her. I am not sure if she was upset or relieved. It kind of seemed like both, but I mean how could he?
@alilswt (388)
i was so surprised myself
@KaraLee (460)
I so didnt see that coming in the storyline, after those vows he recited in surgery! Poor Yang!!
@alilswt (388)
i totally agree with you
@alexsis (2149)
I was shocked to see that Burk left her. I thought she was going to leave him. But he did do the right thing because she was not ready for all that, but it took him all that time to realize that. I don't understand why he packed all his things and left. I guess he's ready for marriage and since she is not I guess he will find someone else.
@alilswt (388)
i think he needed a break from it all but i think Christina actually wanted to get married or she would have backed out when she noticed her vows were gone
@cherhost (1073)
Kind of strange but they needed something to keep us into it. the whole derrick and merideth thing is kind of washed up. i bet you will watch it next season now:)
@alilswt (388)
i never miss it if i have to miss it i use DVR i love this show
@kareng (7986)
I think he did the right thing. All along Christina has had a problem with committing. Burke deserves better. I do have to say that I was shocked that he called it off at the last minute like that and also packed up and left so suddenly. Lots of unanswered questions here!
@alilswt (388)
it was very sudden but i think they were good together
@Polly1 (12650)
I feel sorry for both of them. They do love each other. Hopefully they will find their way back to each other in the new season. They made such a nice couple together.
I knew they weren't going to get married especially after he receited his vows during surgery. If they were actually going to get married then they wouldn't have had him do that. I think that Burke did the right thing. He felt like he had to force Christina into everything in their relationship. He's the one who wanted to start dating, he is the one that wanted to move in together, and he was the one that wanted to get married and have the big wedding. I think that he finally realized that if she had to be pushed into it, it was not meant to be. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love her, he does very much, but he loved her enough to let her go. He was absolutely sure he wanted to spend his life with Kristina and she wasn't sure. Burke is a good guy and a very talented surgeon. I think he deserves to be with someone that is sure he is the one.