The Secret manifested into 112 million USD

This week, a brother and sister in California (United States of America)won 112 Million dollars (USD)in the California lotto. Although the brother was a "realist," the sister is a positive thinker. I believe she referred to it as manifestation. She probably doesn't know about the Secret, because she didn't mention it when they were interviewed, but it seems she practices it. During the press conference, the brother interrupted her by saying, "I believe. I believe." I think that is her mantra. The Secret, simplified, if I remember correctly, is ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE. And it seems this is exactly what happened in this case.
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
Though she may not have heard of "The secret" it sounds to me like she practices it very well.Good for her for manifesting a lottery win.I practice using the secret every day and have manifested small things.Perhaps it is time to try something bigger.The hardest part I find is to truly believe you have what it is you want to manifest it quicker.
@sissie44 (217)
I have my check taped here at my desk but like you I am having a problem with the believing money part. guess it is hard to rethink when you are broke all the time. But I am listening to the Cd's every day!
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
I wish you luck.Hopefully we will win that battle.I am a money magnet!!!
@Savvynlady (3686)
Well, I am glad for them both and that they do practical and positive things with their money. After the day I had, and it has had it's ups and downs, I am real happy for them both. (Power sign high in the air right now)
@olgiana (242)
• Mexico
I believe it is just luck. The Sesret doesnt apply to the lotteries because when we all want the same, we cancel each others wish. So basically if there are million people participating in the lottery all want the same, they just keep canceling the wishes of themselves and of others. But I strongly agree about ASK, BELIEVE, RECEIVE. I still need to work on BELIEVING part.
@bagumbayan (2707)
Is it the book written by Lorna??? I cant recall the exact writer, but I was asked by a friend to look for that book. I live in the city and my friend lives in the province far from the city. I promised to buy her that book but I got no time looking for that book. It seems it is a good book and I think I have to buy that for her but I have to read first.