an excessive fendi bag..

fendi bags - this bag costs US $2.690
@unuzzz (1274)
Indonesia
[ hi mylotters.. i re-post again this topics here, because i think i clicked the wrong interest and it's more suitable if i post it here.. heheee^^ ] ooh my my my.. here's another women's stuff which i discovered in eLuxury.com and the price??? ooh deaaaar.. (T T) although it's fendi, but it's not made of rich materials it's only made of twill i posts the picture here [ i hope it's ok.. ] as you can see, i think it's nothing special with the bag, but it costs US $2.690.. oh my goodness!! does any of you owned such bag?? are you willing to spend your money over such stuffs?? either for your girlfriend, wife, mother or sister?? thanks..^^
@mskzalameda (4036)
LV button bag - very unique. I want to have one.
no I don't have luxury bags like that. I can manage on bags that are cheap but unique. But I found one that made me think again. ha ha! its from LV. It's very unique and cute and fabulous. the design is very extravagant. I hope to have one like that someday. I wish someone will give me ha ha! It has colorful buttons on its design. very cute. Here, I'll enclose a pic of the bag that I am talking about.;)
@unuzzz (1274)
hi mskzalameda !! thanks for responding woww, that's a unique LV bag i saw that bag on a blog, it's quite expensive too i think it'll cost at least $1000 maybe ?? hahahaaa.. yeah, who knows someone will propose you with that bag, not a diamond ^^ LOL..
ha ha ha ha! I'm too young for that.. maybe in the future and that bag is not the trend when that time comes.. ha ha! :)
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
whoa, the price is really really really steep. for a bag, it really costs a lot. hmm, i think i wouldnt buy that even for myself or even as gift for someone dear to me. money is hard to earn for me and therefore, i would have to find ways to spend it in the most frugal way i can manage. :)
@unuzzz (1274)
hi jlara_gtr34 !! yes, you're right.. money is hard to earn nowadays we have to spend our money wisely thanks for responding .. ^^
@msjigga (866)
I like nice things I have a few named brand purses that I purchased before I had children none over $300 mainly coach and dooney. I would never spend $2,000 on a purse even if I had the money. I think that is outragious for the simple fact $2,000 can feed some people, can pay some peoples rent or mortgage, can pay utilites, can provide a homeless person with a home for a few months (where I live) I dont care if the bag was made from gold I just would not spend that kind of money on 1 purse. We cannot eat it, it can't keep me or any of my children warm, and we cannot live in it so HECK NO!
@unuzzz (1274)
hi msjigga !! yeah i think so.. for me $2000 can support my study that's why on a blog i read, they said that such things is not for us common people.. hahaaa LOL thanks for responding ^^