When is your retirement?

@jianhong (740)
Singapore
Some of the youngster may think it's still far away from the retirement. ;) I rephrase my post. What is your ideal age to retire. 40, 50 or 60? I know one Boss who retire at 31. But she still earn income without working. I think she did some investment and other business that don't require her to work but treat it as a hobbies. She is business women. I really respect her. What will you think you will be doing after your retire?
@harirao (124)
I would like to retire early.. that's for sure.. I WISH I COULD RETIRE AT 31. Hahahaha.. but, i love working. Sometimes i do get bored sitting at home during ther weekend and i would be wishing that i could go to work. So as for now, no plans for retirement.
@jianhong (740)
Oic...happy working.
@angela2006 (1846)
if possible,I wish I will never retire.because work is funny.but if I must retire one day,then I will enjoy myself a lot.I can raise some flowers in my country and rase some pets!haha
@jianhong (740)
That's nice to raise some flower and pets.
Im crazy about making money so.. i dont know yet when i will retire. still soon to think about this.But i love working so i guess i still work after my retirement age knock my door. hi hi hi
@AshleyHasan (1024)
I am 24 years now , I think even I should follow your boss, It is a very good idea , I will start investing amount in business so that it is not required for me to work any more after 40 year, But I surely wants to work till 40