Killer tortoise attacks cat!

@pyewacket (44036)
I saw this on the news tonight...and I had to laugh at this...here's this kitty trying to mind its own business and along comes a small tortoise and attacks the cat..it just won't leave it alone!! It's here on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM&mode=related&search=
LOL! That's funny. That turtle really has some courage to be going after those cats like that. First time I have seen a tortoise get so protective of it's territory. Thanks for the laugh. :)
@pyewacket (44036)
You're most welcomed---poor kitties--huh?
I had to laugh, aw the poor thing. That really gave me a good laugh hun, thanks
@rosie_123 (6118)
Awww - poor kitty:-(( I must admit I've never seen a tortoise act like that either.
@Katlady2 (9920)
That was too cute. For a turtle, that little guy could move pretty darned fast. The funniest thing was watching the cat grab it and attack it back. And that cat sure didn't move too far away from the little fellow. LOL
@pyewacket (44036)
That little turtle could sure move!!
@jazgottt (1181)
• Poland
Very funny one:) I've sent the link to my friend, just to make her laugh too:) This tortoise wad so stubborn:) I didn't know that tortoises are aggressive, and they are not afraid of bigger animals like cats;)
@pyewacket (44036)
Some of the other ones on that page are funny too--yeah, that tortoise had no fear did it--I mean the cat could have bit it head off if it wanted to--instead kept charging after the cat
@Woodpigeon (3710)
Oh, that is too strange! I had a rabbit thatused o pull that studd on my poor cat, and the cat spent a couple of months making sure he was never at ground level until the rabbit decided he would be happier living elsewhere. There is no telling what makes their minds work!
@byfaithonly (10716)
Oh goodness, I feel sorry for the cat but it is funny. One of those things you certainly don't see every day.
@mugzy528 (801)
I just seen this on the News this morning..Poor lil kitty cat Just wanted to Relax in the Grass and the turtle wanted a piece of Him..LOL Wonder what will be Next? Have a Great Day.
@susieq223 (3742)
That's funny! Hm.m.m good meal, lots of meat! chomp, chomp! Little guy not only was persistent, he moved pretty fast, didn't he? I love youtube! Thanks, I needed that chuckle. No, I don't think I'm going to catch up with you! You're the turtle, I'm the cat!
@pyewacket (44036)
LOL---so I'm the turtle huh??
That's too funny. I always thought of tortoises as being timid little things. I can't believe how aggressive it was. Have to wonder if someone put something in its water.
@pyewacket (44036)
Not only timid, but I thought tortoises as slow...as in the hare and the tortoise??
@dcroome2005 (1211)
Too freaking funny. I have never seen a turtle act like that. That turtle can move quick when I have always seen them walk slow. For once it's not the cat fault. It's usually the cat that has to bother everything. Glad the turtle didn't hurt the kitty. Thanks for sharing this website with us. I thought it was very cute.
That was really cute....the cat must have been weaing a special perfume...lol...I never knew tortosises could move that fast. Very cute, I really enjoyed that one.