Home fashion! What do you slouch around in at home?

@muscare (3069)
Australia
We all get dresed up when we're going out, especially somewhere special, and lots of people get dressed up when they aren't going anywhere special. But what about at home? What do you get around in? Do you have your old favourites that you live in when you are home, or do you still stay dressed fairly nicely in case of unexpected visitors?
@mik0930 (372)
Oh, when I'm at home, I wear the most comfortable clothes I want. I don't care if its ragged, not-so-nice, or anything. I want to feel that I'm really at home.
@muscare (3069)
One of my favourite jumpers that I wear has holes, and paint stains on it, but its very warm. I'm not to fussed about what I wear at home either, as long as it's comfy!
@us2owls (1681)
I wear shorts and a T-shirt around home. If we have unexpected visitors they take me as I am because after all it is my home and I want to be comfortable in it.
@muscare (3069)
Well that is right, we all have the right to feel comfortable in our own home. It's cooler here so I tend to wear my trackpants and t-shirt.