what would you do?

@alilswt (388)
if there was a neighbor that asked for stuff very day what would you do? what if you just make it by your self? what if there family needed this stuff and could not get it? would you give every thing to them? would you give them the last of what you had?
If I understand you correctly the neighbor is asking you for food? I hate to see anyone hungry so I would probably try to help, but I would also ask why they needed your help every day. Do they not work? Is there a reason they can not work. Do they try to help themselves. If they don't try to help themselves then I would not help them.
@alilswt (388)
even if there were children could you say no? would you feel bad for saying no when you are the one being used?
I would find it very hard not to help a child. I would try to evaluate the situation as I said before. And if the parents were depending on the generosity of others and not working I would try to help the children by feeding them. Making something that could be eaten by hand, sandwiches and such. I would make an excuse to give these to the children when the parents were not in sight. And if it is that bad that they are hungry I would contact the authorities about it. That would be hard to do, but perhaps necessary.
I don't think I would tolerate this kind of situation. I guess I could help them like once or twice,but after that,they should stand on their own. They can't always depend on their neighbors for their daily needs.
@alilswt (388)
thanks, but would you find it hard to say no?
I wouldn't find it hard to say no coz im a person who stands for what I believe is right. :)
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
in the the start for a few days/ weeks, i would try to help them but if they keep asking for it everyday, i would not tolerate this nonsence, i would say them that i can't help you guys try to help out yourself