Is Parenting the most complicated job ?

@senthil2k (1501)
Hi, Many say Parenting is the most complicated, toughest, and critical job ! Do you feel so ? I feel that purely depends on the individual. One who is ready to do anything for love will not feel like Parenting a tough job. Infact, Parenting is the most beautiful one in the world, where you are the world for someone in the world. How do you feel about Parenting fellows ?
@ebsharer (5519)
JOB DESCRIPTION- MOM POSITION : Mother, Mom, Mama, Mommy, Momma, Mamma Bear JOB DESCRIPTION : Long term, team players needed, for challenging permanent work in an often chaotic environment. Candidates must possess excellent communication and organizational skills and be willing to work variable hours, which will include evenings and weekends and frequent 24 hour shifts on call. Some overnight travel required, including trips to primitive camping sites on rainy weekends and endless sports tournaments in far away cities. Travel expenses not reimbursed. Extensive courier duties also required. RESPONSIBILITIES: The rest of your life. Must be willing to be hated, at least temporarily, until someone needs $5. Must be willing to bite tongue repeatedly. Also, must possess the physical stamina of a pack mule and be able to go from zero to 60 mph in three seconds flat in case, this time, the screams from the backyard are not someone just crying wolf. Must be willing to face stimulating technical challenges, such as small gadget repair, mysteriously sluggish toilets and stuck zippers. Must screen phone calls, maintain calendars and coordinate production of multiple homework projects . Must have ability to plan and organize social gatherings for clients of all ages and mental outlooks. Must be willing to be indispensable one minute, an embarrassment the next. Must handle assembly and product safety testing of a half million cheap, plastic toys, and battery operated devices. Must always hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Must assume final, complete accountability for the quality of the end product. Responsibilities also include floor maintenance and janitorial work throughout the facility. POSSIBILITY FOR ADVANCEMENT &PROMOTION : Virtually none. Your job is to remain in the same position for years, without complaining, constantly retraining and updating your skills, so that those in your charge can ultimately surpass you PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE : None required unfortunately. On-the-job training offered on a continually exhausting basis. WAGES AND COMPENSATION : Get this! You pay them! Offering frequent raises and bonuses. A balloon payment is due when they turn 18 because of the assumption that college will help them become financially independent. When you die, you give them whatever is left. The oddest thing about this reverse-salary scheme is that you actually enjoy it and wish you could only do more. BENEFITS : While no health or dental insurance, no pension, no tuition reimbursement, no paid holidays and no stock options are offered; this job supplies limitless opportunities for personal growth and free hugs for life if you play your cards right.
@senthil2k (1501)
Wow ! Thats a great response !!!!! One of the best response I have seen so far. Not only for the content, but also for the way you presented it.. Great Job....
Yes it is complicated, and tough, and REWARDING. I have heard it said that parenthood is the only on the job training where you are out of a job when you finish the course. To have raised up your children to be competent adults is a tough job. Loving them is a huge part of it. Letting them know that no matter what they do you love them, but don't always like their actions.
@limosonia1 (1560)
I think parenting is one of the hardest things that anybody could ever do but it is because we judge are selves to make sure that we are doing a good job. There are also great benefits to being a parent. I love being a parent and would never change it. It is the best and most gratifing thing that I have ever or could ever do. Hearing my child tell me they love me is more than any paycheck or better than anything else I could do in the world.