Plastic surgery

Denmark
Have you ever had any plastic surgery done? Would you do it? I've never had anything done and I would never do it unless I had to, like after an accident.
@RosieS57 (889)
I had to have my face sewn together after a car wreck. Thankfully the EMT warned me to get a real plastic surgeon because they were going to do it in the emergency room! It's amazing what they do. I can't see where it was done and I know where to look. I'm so happy I had my face professionally repaired. Any other thing I might want would be having stuff taken off rather than being put back together.
@carpenter5 (6786)
I don't think I would unless it was reconstruction after surgery or as you said an accident. otherwise, it's just dumb.
@abroji (3247)
No I never had a plastic surgery. Never needed one. If the need raises in future I may undergo one, but not for any cosmetic purpose. Thank you phlamingo.
@jbb316 (1779)
The plastic surgery I would like to do is have a tummy tuck. After having 2 kids I think I would look better and feel better about myself if I have it done.