Warning to all parents with children ! sorry if this has already been posted

@MINDY0882 (2304)
There is a very scary thing going on in the schools right now that all need to be aware of. There is a type of crystal meth going around that looks like strawberry poprocks. It smells like strawberry also and it is being handed out to kids in school yards in AR. I'm sure it will make its way around the country if it hasn't already. Kids are ingesting this thinking that it is candy and being rushed off to the E.R. in dire condition. Please instruct your children to not accept candy that looks like this even from a friend and to take any that they may have to a teacher, principal, etc. Please pass this around it could save some family a lot of heartache! That is what they are calling strawberry meth or strawberry quick. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp Patricia Montalbano, BS,RN,BC School Health Consultant Northeast District PA Department of Health 665 Carey Avenue Suite 5 Wilkes Barre PA 18706-5485 Phone (570)826-2062 Fax (570)826-2238 E-mail pmontalban@state.pa.us To copy this for emailing, you can highlight this whole Warning, then click "Ctrl C" open an email message and in the body of the email click "Ctrl V"
I have never heard of this before. I will be telling the girls when they step in the door. It makes me just want to stop them from eating after people altogether. We have to many people we have to watch out for and then to add friends to the list. Thanks for the help. I will be instructing them not to except anything from friends period. it is safer to just say no.
@MINDY0882 (2304)
Thanks for your replies and you are welcome
Very intresting ive never heard about this thank you i will talk to my kids, very worring aint it.
@Foxxee (3653)
I heard about this a while back. I use to live in Las Vegas and this was going around. But, it actually doesn't have any flavor. So the good thing is, kids wont keep eating it, they will spit that crap out and then hopfully tell an adult and then that could help some.