What annoys you about your signifigant other?

@Marie2473 (8523)
Sweden
It is a fact that we can not love EVERYTHING about another person. There will many times be something that we can not stand or something that will atleast annoy us.. So what about your partner - what does he or she have that annoys you? I love my man to death´, but there is one thing that annoys me and that is the fact that he can not fight. HE will usually just tell me I am right to get out of it =) I have to say that it is better now than it was before, coz before he would apologize for everything.. Sure a woman likes to be right, but fair is fair =) So, what about you? Do u have something about your partner that annoys you that u can share? Do u know if there is something about you that annoys your partnet?
@dpk262006 (56115)
Marie, very interesting and good discussion. Your partner appears very wise. He has found a short cut to peace...he would always say that you are right..so the scope for fight ceases to exist. He is wise he does not want to get into an argument with you...he knows..it is you...who would like to win....so he accepts his so called defeat without getting into argument. My partner otherwise very good....but she is utmost miser in appreciating me. She cannot find words to appreciate me...she says if I appreciate you....you would be too happy..and you would be unnecessarily feel overjoyed...which she does not want. My wife is very fast and agile, in whatever she does....I am not as fast as she is....so if she finds me that I am not catching up her with her speed....she will get annoyed.
@Marie2473 (8523)
• Sweden
hehehe, yeah I guess we could say that he is wise to not get into a fight, but sometimes we do need to let some steam out =)
@dpk262006 (56115)
if you really want to fight it out with him..I think ...you will have to look out for his weak points...and will have to insigate him very badly....(just joking...please do not mind...LOL!)
This is an easy one today, cause my partner annoyed me greatly this morning. The one thing I hate is that he goes through my personal drawer, that has all my nighties and undies and looks for my personal vibrating items to remove when the girls come for a visit, I try to tell him that I need my space and not to go through my things, but he still does, really annoys me beyond belief.
@Marie2473 (8523)
• Sweden
he he he. yeah we all need our privacy and we all have stuff that we do not want our partners to go through ..