What is the longest road trip you've ever taken?

My fiance and I have just arrived in Seattle, Washington, where we've come to live. We drove here from southern Illinois, over the course of four days. I'm not sure on the exact mileage, but it was over 2,000 miles. What is the longest road trip you've ever taken, either in terms of days on the road or miles covered?
@elisa812 (3033)
Wow, well I've definitely never driven that far before! The longest road trip I've ever taken was just 10 hours. I just married a military man though, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of long trips ahead of me through the years. haha
@sodapop (977)
We drive from Central Illinois to Miami straight through just changing drivers, stopping for gas and food. It's a straight 24 hour drive. We do this every other year to take a cruise.
We decided against driving straight through. Probably a good thing, as I sleep very poorly in the car, and would have gotten really cranky!
@yanjiaren (9050)
The longest road trips I took as a child As my Dad used to drive us from England to Greece in around four days. 3,000 very interesting miles, up and down mountains, two ferry boats, one crossing the English Channel, one from Brindisi to Greece. So yes that would have been my longest road trip. My Dad is on his way now with my Mum to Greece, doing the same trip in the car. They live half the year in Greece and Half the year in England. They have been doing that for the last ten years.
Wow, that does sound like an amazing trip! I would love to be able to drive 3,000 miles and see several other countries in the process!
I've driven straight through from central Colorado to the Detroit area...not nearly as far or as long as your trip, but we did it in 30 hours over two days. And, when were kids we drove from Colorado to West Virginia. Not sure how far it was exactly, but it seemed like forever...three kids and a dog and my parents...ick!
Yikes, I can't imagine that much driving! Our longest day, we were in the car for about 13 hours (with a few breaks), and I was completely exhausted by the end of the day!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
My longest road trip has been when i was 10 My trip to my aunt's when she lived in Memphis Tennesee. I live in Florida so that is over 800 miles but 2000 miles is a whole lot farther then this.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
the longest roadtrip I've ever been on was from Niagara Ontario to Dallas Texas...did that twice to pick up gastanks of all flippin things LOL that was back in the 80's.