how many friends do you have now at mylot?

@mymytri (2032)
do u make friends at mylot? tell me how many friends have you now? i have 25 friends...will u be my mylot friend?
@vivek2006 (1419)
I have got somwhere around 80 friends and i'd be happy to have you in my list of frndz as well. So if you want then you can add me as your friend.
@mymytri (2032)
yes.thnk you very much
@gastly (296)
Yes I do make friends on Mylot. And in-fact I have 35 friends here. And yes I'll be glad to be your friend, just drop a friend request.
@mymytri (2032)
yeah.thank u for u response
@wonderful1 (2076)
I don't know exactly about it. Frankly, I don't care about it at all. I never add anyone to be my mylot friends, they make a request and then I aprrove it. Because I don't know how to add a friend here at first, now I finally know how to do it. I'm glad to be your mylot friend, and I will reply your discussions if you post. I hope we can work hard together here to make more and more money. How many discussions do you start now? I have only 6 discussions. I hope you can reply my discussions, thank you.
@mymytri (2032)
yeah.thanks for your response.i too glad to be your mylot friend.i just added you as my friend.hope u accept my request.thank u
currently I have 119 friends, I tend to be somewhat choosy not to sound like a mylot snob lol but I do like for my friends to have good quality discussions it is just alittle easier when I go to the discussions my friends have started. In answer to your last question, wait n see :) good luck to you and have a good day!!
@mymytri (2032)
well.thanks for your response
@webeishere (36353)
I have a total of 152. But only about 130 are actively posting so I may delete a few then start adding more again. The inactive ones have been idle for ages at least it seems. Hahahaha. Thanks for being on my list as well. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~