True Love - Pray for it!

@KatieS (504)
I love to tell my story about when my husband and I met. I finally found God at 33 after a horrible 8 year on/off relationship with a crackhead boyfriend. I didn't know what to do when we broke up AGAIN and I was trying to raise my teenage son alone. I wholeheartedly prayed for someone to come into my life and share my life with me. I liked this guy I worked with just because he had a good aura about him. He had problems but he was seeking God too and we bacame good friends. That was seven years ago and we now have been married 4 yrs and I will never let him go. I pray about lots of things, I believe that God will provide whatever I need when the time is right. Also, I've learned to be careful for what you pray for, think about it, it might not be what you really want or need.
You are so lucky to have found him and from what you say, he is lucky to have found you too. Though not Jewish, I believe in a Jewish belief that the person you are supposed to marry is preordained i.e decided before you are even born. This boy for that girl and so on. One might take a long time to find the right person, but they will find them eventually, if they sustain their belief in God and his Creations. I'm so glad that things are going well for you and pray that they continue to go well for you, in the years to come. Goodluck and God bless!
@KatieS (504)
I'm not Jewish either but I do believe that too. I am 3 yrs older than him, I feel that when he was born, it was for me. I hope that's not selfish, he brightens everyone's life he comes in contact. I needed him for me though. My sister was divorced 3 yrs ago and is still alone. She has a hard time believing that there is someone for her, I suppose that goes with a lot of divorcees. Thank you for your kind words. God Bless You as well.
@nurhoney (1123)
i always have this in my mind that the right person will eventually arrive in our lives and that would also be true love. we pray for good things to happen in life. keeping GOD as priority will bring good things in our lives.
@KatieS (504)
Once I found God, we found each other, I can't believe anything else would have brought us together. We have been so compatible, God knows exactly what we need and when.