Worldwide-Cash.net

Is anyone a member of Worldwide-cash.net? Do you know if they payout to paypal? Have you actually been paid by them? I keep seeing advertisements for them all over my ptr programs so I thought I'd see what everyone on here thinks about them before I went and signed up.
@smoke_gun (1243)
yes,worldwidecash really paid. with 0.85/1000 credits ptp,you can earn more than me.
@juliedee (2390)
I have been a member of Worldwide-cash.net for ages now and been paid over 50 times by them. They only pay by egold or moneybookers but pay each weekend by egold. It is a very good site and if you use egold I would recommend you to join them. They send out quite a lot of emails too.
Hello! Thank you for your input. I've never used e-gold before but I just signed up for an account. I'm a little bit confused though, is it easy to request a withdrawl from e-gold? Can you request a withdrawl to paypal or directly to your bank account? Thanks for any help you can provide! Also, if you'd like a referral to Worldwide-cash let me know and I'd be more than willing to sign up under you :)
@juliedee (2390)
You cannot request a withdrawal from egold to paypal or to your bank account direct. With egold you have to use an intermediary gold exchanger( I use the London Gold Exchange - I have used them several times and they are very good as I live in the UK. They then transfer the funds to my bank account). It is a bit complicated at first but I have been using egold for ages now and really like it. Egold does provide a list of recommended gold exchanges and I think you can find that somewhere on the egold website. You do have to pay a fee to the exchanger so I wait until I have a fair amount in egold before getting the money transferred. If you do decide to sign up to Worldwide-cash my referral is http://www.worldwide-cash.net/pages/index.php?refid=juliedeel Thanks in advance if you do sign up using my link. Hope I have helped a little with how to use egold but if you have any other questions, let me know.
Thank you very much for your response and advice, I'll go sign up with your referral link right now :)
@carpenter5 (6786)
No, but I think since you asked that I will have to check them out. Thanks for asking this question. Maybe in a day or two I will be able to answer the questions.