Do you have 3 main meals or several small ones a day?

Singapore
Most of us have 3 main meals and most of the time our daily schedules and those at work and school are also geared towards this. However, there are a small group of people who prefer having several small meals. Do you have 3 main meals or several small ones a day? Why? How do you cope with several small meals? Please share your stories. Thanks.
@joycer (498)
• Sri Lanka
I eat 3 main meals everyday. But sometimes I tend to eat frequent meals, but not that heavy. Whenever I like the viand , I eat a big meal. I do eat a lot of junk foods in between meals. And my main meals are not complete without the dessert. Any will do as long as it is sweet. I noticed that whenever I eat several small meals, I get hungry easily. I tend to eat more. And I do not like it because it makes me gain more weight.
I have 2-3 main meals per day. The must-s would be breakfast and lunch. I do skip dinner from time to time because I work till pretty late and I don't want to eat that late. I usually drink some milk at night or have some really light snacks. Oh and that's why I would eat till I am very full during lunch time so as to last the day. I don't snack on anything so those meals are mostly what I eat during the day.
@brimia (6584)
I usually eat more smaller meals but sometimes I have 3 meals plus a snack at night.
@wdiong (1818)
I have my three main meals plus snacks in between. My snacks are mainly chips,biscuits,buns or cakes.
@sabwinner (499)
I've been told that having sevaral small meals everyday is more heathy. But I uaually has 3 main meals everyday, because I like everything on schedule, 3 main meals are easy to follow.
@lillake (1634)
We have both. We have 3 main meals during the day, plus smaller snacks here and there.
@jlara_gtr34 (3492)
i have several small ones a day, because i really really love to eat. its like this, i have the three major meals in a day and in between that, i eat small meals or snacks. i am just so glad i dont get fat. thank my mom and dad for genes. :)
I have one or two big meals and several small meals a day because I am diabetic, and also because I am just at home most of the time. Good thing I enjoy mostly fruits and veggies so I don't gain so much weight.
@hezoid (2149)
I have 3 main meals a day, with the odd snack in between. I wouldn't have the time to be preparing smaller meals throughout the day, plus for work i'm stuck with a pack up and eating at the set dinner time anyway.
@castleghost (1304)
I will normally eat one main meal. I like to eat dinner with my family so I take the time to have this meal. Otherwise, I just snack throughout the day. I don't have time to just sit doan to have a meal. So I find that it is easier just to grab a snack when I feel hungry.