English Is Tough To Learn! Just Ask Any Native Speaker! LOL!

@peaceful (3286)
The site "Innocent English " is dedicated to those of us, whether we are native English speakers, and /or hardworking and wonderful people from all around the world, who are trying to learn English for the first time... The humor here is presented by teachers of English in many areas including, Translator Services, Culinary Arts, Classroom Teaching ect. It is also meant to be good-natured fun, and a comforting lift to students of the English language from everywhere, including the places where English is the Native Language...(!) Whatever your background may be, and where-ever in the world you may reside, I'm sure that you'll find something here to have a chuckle or two about... and as for me, "Learning with Laughter and Love...", is the best way to Master ANYTHING! :) By the way, I have language learning resources that are available for free to all, just look through my profile. Have a great laugh and an excellent day! :) http://www.innocentenglish.com/funny-bloopers-mistakes/index.html
@KATRINKA (1659)
Thanks for the site link. It's great! I've passed on this link to my writing workshop. As always, you're a wealth of resources.
@peaceful (3286)
Anything for you, Kat! Did you ever get around to making my Turkey Loaf Recipe? Always good to hear from you! :)
@MsTickle (24962)
Turkey loaf?...that sounds a bit foul (fowl). Sorry, it was in keeping with your topic. Have you posted this recipe somewhere?...I love turkey. :)
@peaceful (3286)
I've sent you the recipe in a PM, Dear Sister.... enjoy it and let me know the how's and what's of your method... everybody has their own particular way of making and enjoying meatloaf, so enjoy this "foul" er, fowl recipe! :)
Wow! that laugh fest was the best workout I have had in ages. I have laughed so hard that tears are streaming down my face. I needed a smile, I got a lot more than I bargained for. Do you suppose we could find similar, and make our own contribution from myLot?
@peaceful (3286)
Hey that an idea! Try doing searches for "humor sites seeking contributing writers" that might get you close! :) Glad you enjoyed the Laffs! :)
@peaceful (3286)
Did you ever find those sites, Gerty? Here's a link to Muse Masters, they have all kinds of Writer's Jobs: http://www.musemasters.com/links.html
@MsTickle (24962)
That's a good one peacefull, chuckles galore. (How on earth did Bush become President, surely it was a HUGE mistake?)
@peaceful (3286)
Slapping a Rhinocerous across the snout, or attempting to tickle a Boomslang... those are HUGE mistakes! LOL! :) That one, however deserves it's own catagory of mistakes, and I just simply cannot, for the Life of Me, determine just where such a Monumental one should be placed! :)