Mom will make sure that you are safe.

@shakeroo (3991)
Malaysia
i did not whether to laugh or to cry when I read this news. This is about a mother who drove her son to place where he wanted to rob. According to the mother: "I knew he wanted to rob the shop and I was very worried about him," top-selling Bild quoted the mother as saying. What was the mother thinking at that moment. She should have stopped her son in the first place so that no harm can befall on him. What is your opinion on this? Want to know what happened to the mother? Follow the link to the Yahoo! News: http://www.linkbucks.com/link/fe709d01
@VotreAmie (3037)
A mother who drives her son to a shop and she knew he was going to rob? And then she says she was worried? She is a n irresponsible mom. She should have stopped him from doing that. It is wrong to rob. I would think that she wanted him to do that and there is a big chance she didn't worry about him at all. She deserves the prison sentence. By not stopping him from robbing the store and on top of that driving him herself to that place where he can even get killed and kill other people, she was encouraging him to do so and she deserves the punishment.
@shakeroo (3991)
Some people have a weird way of thinking...
@laridbz (1287)
Wow! This would be really funny if it wasn't tragic in first place! Imagine what type of education this mother had given to her son so far... Now she is fairly going to pay.
@shakeroo (3991)
She is definitely paying for it...
@KissThis (3008)
While I admit that I think a mother should support their children in what they want to do, I believe that this mother took the support to far. A mother is surpose to teach their child right from wrong, not to encourage them to commit crimes. This mother failed her son and herself. Maybe she will think twice before she "helps" her son commit another crime.
@shakeroo (3991)
Thanks for sharing you view on this topic.
Yes,it's the dytu of the mothers to protect their children from beeing hurt or harm himself or other persons
@shakeroo (3991)
But what is the right way to do that?
@jarves (815)
She is a bad mother! She does nothing to stop her child. If she really cares for her child then she would do anything to stop her child from robbing a jewelry shop or anything that is a criminal offense. What she did would only make her son worst when he grows up.
@shakeroo (3991)
Thanks for sharing what you think.
@naty1941 (2336)
There is something very wrong with that mother. She deserved her prison sentence. I would have given her more time in prison than what she got!
@shakeroo (3991)
She is lucky that you were not the judge. She must be a psycho herself.