Has anyone reached the 0.50 payout for paid4clixonline? I did in 3 days!!!

I checked my account this morning and I have 51 cents in earnings. Even though the site says it pays up to 1 cent per click, I have been getting LOTS of 1.5 cent clicks each day. I was wondering if anyone else has reached the payout already. How do you withdraw your earnings. Does it automatically be doposited into your account and if so, how long does it take? Thanks! If interested, it is the first banner to click on my blog at http://beautifullyblessedptc.blogspot.com This site launched on 5/17 and I had plenty of ads to click since the amount of members is still kind of low. I was amazed to see how some of my referrals have just as many referrals as I do! :)
@onerygirl (549)
Just wanted to let you know that I really like your blogspot. Was that hard to do? I signed up for a couple under you to give it a try. Hopefully, we will both make some money.
Thanks for the compliment. I re-did my blog so many times...it can be time consuming because I am the type to get it all done in one session. I wanted to organize it in a way where the information doesn't seem so overwhelming to the viewer. I feel like using banners are more effective in attracting people's attention compared to just links alone but I am a member of so many programs that there would have been way too many banners on my page. I might do a blog that just have a single column full of banners that people can pick and choose for. But for right now, I'm leaving my blog the way it is. Thanks for joining some of the programs! We will make some money...it just takes time and determination! :) If you have a website or blog, let me know...
@Sherry12 (2475)
That is neat. I like sites that are easy to reach payout.
@missak (3311)
• Spain
It sounds great, but I don't find the banner... looks like you have updated it since...