Some topics are really ridiculous dont you think

I don't even want to mention the topic but one appeared this morning which really made me disgusted..How awful it is when people have to go to such disgusting things to start a topic. What do you think makes for a good discussion..? For me it has to be something that by discussing could help someone that has a point to bring out..and that is not totally foolish.. Where do people get some of these silly topics?????
Some just like the controversy and a lot of people can't help but reply because it makes them so mad, so these people get more responses and more money from mylot. And some are just ignorant or depraved. I have found that I feel better when I just keep moving on and do not give them the satisfaction of a reply or response. It isn't as bad as when I first joined. Mylot has made some improvements and weeded some out, but no matter what community you are in, you will always have pervs.
I agree..it frustrates me to no end knowing they are making more then I for there pathetic disgusting topics and to think people put so much value in such makes it all the more unbearable..Glad you have good solid values;)+
But they will not continue to make more. They are a quick shot in the dark. A person with integrity is more remembered and more likely to bring back repeat readers and repeat orders of whatever they are selling. I am currently working on an ebook about blogging for money and one of the main things I am including is what I know has worked for me, not a bunch of promises or oblique messages. You do what you do as always and continue to receive my respect and the respect of others.
@bobbyjoe143 (1287)
i have no idea what particular discussion offended you, but i can see your point, alot of new topics made either have no real point, or are just plain obscure... i tend to only really start topics in the one or 2 subjects that i have chosen as my interests. i will occasionally add something in a "general" discussion if it doesn't fit in my interests, but most of the time i hope i have a point lol.
I was not offended just really surprised that people who ask such a stupid question..things really don't even make sense ...Crazy stuff..Didn't offend me...but thought the question really had no relevance!+
@waynet (2650)
I may be the one responsible, I'm afraid!! I can't help it if people are inspired by my foolish posts!
I know you are quite unique but even you have not said so low of thing as I seen the past couple weeks;)+
@waynet (2650)
Even I have limitations, I would not post to discussions about obscene filth or anything of that nature as my picture is tagged to my response and I would be forever associated with my backlink to that discussion.
@easy888 (10406)
Hello.littlefranciscan,because there are so many members in mylot,it is hard to control the quality of the topics,but generally it is very high when compared to other forums. For me,I do not like those topics which seems to offend other people, make fun of other people,or copy and paste discussions.I feel comfortable with most of the other,even when i see some that I do not like,i will just skip them and focus on the good ones.
I think that its totally uncalled for to ask people certain questions which in real life you wouldn't think of doing..Sometimes I think it's merely a response seeker rather then a discussion starter! And to think one of the discussions was started by someoen who said they were completely their 4th year of college..grrr+