What trait do you love most in people?

For me, the answer is compassion for people, animals and the planet. I find it incredibly easy to identify with people who have this trait. I also love trustworthiness in a person. How about you?
There are so many traits I love in a person. I love loving and compassionate people. I also love hardworking and skillful ones but the best trait for me is being loving. If one is loving, all the things he does would be well crafted because he worked out of love.
a good sense of (twisted) humour is a good start,and also a fondness for sarcasm as i myself can be bitterly sarcastic at times.Trust is important too,and spontaneity comes as a bonus cos i love acting on impulse!on the whole, i am attracted to caring,honest people.
somebody i can truly trust and understands me i find to be the most appealing traits. a fondness for the slightly odd humour is great too ;)
Trustworthy and loyalty.. That matters most for me.
@pilbara (1436)
There are a lot of admirable traits, compassion, empathy, trustworthiness, having honour, reliability. All of these are good and I couldn't choose which I value the most.
@dcroome2005 (1211)
yes, love for animals is my biggest love with people.If they can't show respect for animals, then I have no respect for them. I put animals above everything else. Just who I have always been.