have you ever slept though out class?

@Zelmarq (11503)
Cebu City, Philippines
I have never slept in class, even with thr most boring teacher I ever had. I felt so sleepy so many times but I have not really slept on any classes not even on my younger days. I have seen my classmates sleep on certain times of the day, like our mathematics subject which was scheduled after lunch break. It was the worst time of the day.
I *always* sleep during classes last time. I think I can count with 1-2 hands the number of times I did not sleep. And this would hold for the entire period from secondary school to university. I can drink gallons of coffee just before or even during the class, and fall asleep right after. :P
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Well, I hope the coffee was enough to stop you from snoring during classes. LOLZ, I was just kidding man, I hope you didnt snore during those sleepy days.
Nah, I don't have the habit of snoring. :P
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Good for you!
@repzkoopz (1895)
during high school and college, i used to fall asleep during class hours.. and ironically, it usually happens during exam periods.. hehehe.. good thing i'm used to time pressure. i can finish my exams in a few minutes.. hehehe.. c',)
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
yeah, its a normal thing to get sleepy but I was very good in not being able to stop it before I started snoring.
@repzkoopz (1895)
hahaha.. i remember one of my classmates in high school. he almost sued our crazy teacher. my classmate fell asleep with his hand on his chin to support his head. our teacher noticed him sleeping and naughtily crept up to our classmate. and all of a sudden, our teacher slightly hit the arm of our classmate and his head dropped on the table. our classmate was so mad at our teacher. good thing that teacher was one of our favorites because of his antics.. c",) . ***and yeah, i was one of his victims too.. hahaha...
@jogie_bien (1103)
when i am feeling sleeping inside the class specially history subject it make me sleepy but i tried not to sleep inside the class.I will go out and wash my face.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
yes, its one of the most boring classes. I end up drawing funny faces when its history class.
@cdparazo (5768)
Never! There were even times that I can't help being so sleepy that I just nod off but I still made efforts to stay awake.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Im glad I ahve someone who will accompany me watching my classmates sleeping their way to their dreams.
@whyaskq (7532)
Wow, you must have been really studious :P I have often slept through the lessons, especially when both the teacher and the subject is boring. This is made easy because I will never take a seat right in front. My favourite seat is always at at a corner on the back row.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Well I was not that studios but I just keep on watching those who have dozed off and I would not want to let other people see me the way I saw them.
@mipen2006 (5528)
I'm a teacher, and I've seen many students doze off, not because the lasson is boring, but because they're Thai and they sleep anytime and anywhere, but I have never been guilty of sleeping in class.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Lol, Hey I never knew Thai's are like thta. thank you very much for the information you got here. At least you are a very understanding teacher.
@tholitz (1127)
When I was still student (which is so many years ago), I think I had fallen sleep without knowing it. I try to keep my mind on the subject but I just cannot control or kept my eyes from falling. Maybe the boring subject combined with a boring teacher and on a lazy afternoon time contributes all to why I had fallen sleep. Its was so embarrassing particularly to your teacher and classmate who was seated just next to you.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
LOLZ, yeah very much its very embarrassing when you got your salivaflowin like rain. HEHEHEHE, I have seen a classmate in college done that and he was really ashamed because he was beside his crush and she was just laughing at him for doing so.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, I don't know how you do it and I would love some tips from you on how you really stay awake through the most boring lecture in the world. I did sleep alot in class on boring lectures. It always happen after lunch and I just can't help it. I am a morning person and I would love it if all my classes could be held in the mornings, but I don't always have that choice, you know.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
well there are teachers who have a way with handling sleepiness and others just dont care. After lunch subjects are the most porblematic on my part but I love watching those sleepy ones than those one who sleeps.