Candy methamphetamine!!!

I was sent an email warning of a candy methamphetamine on the streets. I thought it was a joke so I searched it. It's true, it's smells of fruit and looks like poprock candy. I am so angry over this for it could be real easy for a child to get ahold of this stuff and pass along to friends. Here is a link, what are your thoughts on this? Have you heard this story before? http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp
It is a damn shame. The people who do this should be put away for ever. I am so glad you posted the snopes version otherwise I might not have believed it. Thank you for this important warning.
No problem, I have half the mind to print a copy to have the school pass it out. This just blows my mind how low some people can be.
This is so scary! My daughter is only 6 and now I have to think about this stuff. It never occured to me to talk to her about candy,even from older kids that she might know, but I will now. Thanks for posting this, sunshinecup.
No problem. When I seen this, it made the hair stand up on my neck. It almost makes raising your kids in a plastic bubble appealing.
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
I have not heard of this but still it is no surprise. they will do anything to sell this sh*t and It is really disturbing. Like u said, a kid might get hold of it and think that it is candy. It will probably kill a small child. Something really needs to be done, we can not live in a world like this...
No wonder the kindergarten kids are so happy with their pop rocks! LOL Just kidding and YES I agree.. it's a horrible thing but I'm not surprised. When I was growing up kids had acid drops on paper. They looked like those candy dots on paper that you would buy in strips. I was pretty naive and honestly thought a kid I knew was just nibbling candy for the longest time! DUH! The good part is, you know about it so you can warn your kids now. It's sad that we have to warn them but in today's world there is no safety.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
:-0 OMFG!!!! I have never heard of this until just now from you and i have to say that is probably one of the scariest things I've read in a LONG time....I'm flabbergasted..and I'll definately be talking to my kids about it! Thats just....omg...its beyond sick and disturbing! Thanks SO MUCH Sunshinecup for bringing it to our attention too! +++'s for you.....
@wenkinnoc (483)
The thing is, the people that sell this sort of crap to people not just kids but adults as well do not care as to the harm they cause, the misery they wreak and whilst this is a horrific thing to hear, it is crtainly not suprising, indeed it is just a new low.