To my Weight loss challengers....

@creematee (2810)
It's Monday morning 5/20/07, and I thought I would just start a new topic for our recordings. :) I'm proud to admit I've lost 4 lbs. this week! That's not all my fault. My hubby worked me to death this weekend!!! LOL! We were installing a new shower for my parents, and we both didn't have much time to eat anything. The temperatures didn't help matters either. I think I Sweated those last 2 lbs of water out!! :) So, How did everyone else do?
@KaraLee (460)
As of this morning I have lost 6lb!!! I feel like a real overachiever though cos my goal weight was only 7 so now Im thinking of upping it once I reach it hopefully in a few days. Congrats to everyone who is a loser this week!!!
@creematee (2810)
Awesome job KaraLee!!! I am really proud of you! Keep up the good work, so you'll surpass your goal next week.
@gewcew23 (8012)
Well, I have to say that I only lost 2 lbs this week but I didn't get to work out like I wanted to because of jury duty then of course I had to eat out those days and I tried to eat healthy. I can't wait to start my work out routine again. I am also having to mow the lawn today so that should help some also. Keep up the good work.
@creematee (2810)
2 lbs. is a very healthy weight loss. Don't feel bad about that at all. Jury duty does stink, inturrupts life so much, doesn't it? You'll get your chance to work out soon enough. :) So you must have found where the spark plug goes in the lawn mower, huh? LOL! Mowing lawn is a great excercise!!! I even finished mowing my neighbors yard, too last week, just to get that extra 15 min. in. hee hee!!! Good luck this week gewcew!!!
@lightningMD (5937)
I have to admit I was a slacker this week. I didnt lose a thing. I start work on Saturday as a lifeguard so I need to get working at this. So far 6 hours dieting and I havent cheated yet.
@creematee (2810)
That's GREAT! :) (The not cheating part, so far.) You can do it. I know you can. Good luck this week!