rosie calling the US troops terriosts

ROSIE O'DONNELL (ACTRESS, AND SHOW HOST), MADE A STATEMENT ON "THE VIEW", A NATIONAL TV SHOW, A FEW DAYS AGO DISRESPECTING OUR MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE FIGHTING IN IRAQ! (HERE'S THE LINK TO SHOW CLIP, PLEASSSE WATCH!!) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789 What are your thoughts on this???
that made me sick, I really think that is one of the most dumbest things she has ever said, she clearly does not think before she talks.
yes thanks for your reply
@oldiebut (859)
Well first off I am Canadian. But. Rosie is not exactly known for her politically astute views. Apparently this week she will have on those 3 morons who made the film Loose Change, which claims that 9/11 was an inside job by the American government. Their claims have been shredded by pretty much every authority and scientist in the world and only the real bottom dwellers believe it. Guess where Rosie is? Yup right down on the bottom. In other words, she's an idiot, and she'll be gone soon.
yes I agre she certainly os at the bottom have a great day
@LouisJ (490)
• Turkey
well they are.they had no right to invade another country.its just wrong of them to stay so long and everyone heard about all the torture they carry out looking for terrorists.why not take out the kkk
thanks for your reply and since my husbands a MARINE I will keep my mouth shut on your commet but thanks for your opnion