Do You Like Watchint Cartoon?

@xcjune (162)
China
Do youl like watching cartoon? I like watching cartoon with my son,my wife said that I have not grown up.Do you like watching cartoon,and why?
@diillu (5128)
I love watving cartoons must say it's altime fav. thing to do. I just love watching cartoon network and expecially I like disney cartoons such as little mermaid,alladin,dexter,and many more..not to forget sponge bob square pants..LOL
@xcjune (162)
I like disney too,it is a humorous,relaxed certoon.
@darkness01 (1304)
There is only one cartoon that i really enjoy watching and that is The Simpsons. Its one of the greatest and funniest programs ever made, especially Homer Simpson. It has been a great achievement from the creators and the writers to keep it going for so long and i am looking forward to the film in the summer.
@xcjune (162)
I have not watched it yet,could you tell me which website I can watch,thank you!
• Brazil
Yes, I like watching cartoons because some of them are funny and sometimes it's nice to change the routine watching something different from news, music videos, movies and etc
@FragzNXC (19)
• Netherlands
i do like cartoons but I don't think their part of the education of the child their only for amuse just like most television programs which makes it equal to them.
• Brazil
Yes, I like watching some cartoons like The Simpsons, Futurama, Totally Spies, The grim adventures of billy & mandy and some more But I have to admit that I watch more animes than cartoons
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I like to watch some cartoons. It is great fun to watch Peppa Pig with my niece. If she is not around I like the cartoons for grownups the best. My favorite is Simpsons. I also enjoy south park. I enjoy the carton strips in newspapers as well. My favorite one on paper is Calvin and Hobbes